January 23, 2007

First Snow



Well, it's the end of January and we finally got our first snow. It started snowing while we were at church and the girls started asking right away if they could go outside, but Dave had to work and there was no way I was attempting taking all four out by myself. Even after his long day, Dave graciously agreed to take the three older kids outside when he got home. What a great Dad!! Notice it's dark outside. I'm sure the neighbors thought we were crazy. Oh well, it was a memory!! You'll notice the difference between the girls reaction and Caleb's reaction to the snow. He got hit with a snowball and obviously didn't like it all that much.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the same face Caleb gave me the other night when I told him that he couldn't have any more Cheetos!!! HaHa! I am glad the girls finally got to wear their new snow suits.

Anonymous said...

oh my.. how cute is that!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I just love those faces! Tyler sort of reacted the same way. He didn't mind being outside, but didn't want to touch it! I bet the girls are hoping for more snow days!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I guess if you're tired enough, you can sleep anywhere!!