May 2, 2007

Garden




Well, it seems like the warm weather is here to stay so we officially started our garden. We started some seeds in cups awhile ago and bought some plants already started. (We needed to make sure if averything else flopped we'd have something!) Anyway, we all helped out one morning and got things started. We decided to try a bit of everything to see what would grow in our chosen location. We have corn, green beans, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, squash, and strawberries. I'll keep you up to date on the progress. As long as I remember my job to water in the morning we should be in good shape.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm loving my porch garden, but can't wait to have a real yard - hopefully this summer!

Jim & Tessa Winn said...

Hey Jen! I like Dave's hat :) Looks like your fam had a super gardening time...if only there was just a way to not have any weeding too....