December 13, 2007

The Wedding

Dave's brother got married last Friday night. It was so wonderful. Everywhere is so beautifully decorated this time of year. Dave and I were both in the wedding, so we had the rehearsal dinner on Thursday night at a really neat Irish Pub in Baltimore. Friday was spent getting pampered getting my hair and makeup done. My parents and sister were the heros of the weekend. They watched the kids all day Friday, got them ready and brought them to the church for the wedding. If you have kids you know getting four kids ready to go is no small task, especially when they have to look nice! We tagged teamed at the reception, and then my parents took them home for a sleepover at their house. Dave and I got the rest of the night alone and even got to stay in a hotel. I think that was one of the most exciting things, sleeping through the night until however long we wanted in the morning! What a treat!! Here are some of my favorite pictures from that evening. It's kind of hard to tell, but Caleb has on a three piece suit. He was the talk of the party.

Dave and two of his girlies (the girls are holding the bridesmaids flowers. aren't they beautiful)


The Fam


Sarah


Caleb was a dancing machine

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

Jen, you look absolutely stunning, as I would expect! :) Your kids are too adorable...I love the one of Caleb gettin' his groove on. Very cute.
And, I would agree that your parents get an award for that kind of service to you. Glad ya'll had the opportunity for that to happen.

Joe Lee said...

what a good looking fam. YOu look so beautiful!