January 19, 2008

I used to be.......

coordinated.

Dave and I were out the other night and one of the shoe stores at the mall was moving, so they were trying to sell everything. They had Heeley's on sale for $17.99. If you have kids, you know this is a steal. So we decided it would be fun if I got a pair. Alethea is amazing and we thought it would be a fun thing for us to do together. I knew it would be hard. I've definitely lost some of my coordination that I had as a teenager. (so sad) Dave and I kept joking how funny it would be when the girls got older that they would have the story to tell about "when Mom got Heeley's. Well, needless to say it was for everyones amusement the other night when I actually did try. I'm not as brave as I once was.

The Beginner

The Expert

A Helping Hand

1 comment:

Briana Almengor said...

You're adorable! :)
Few other moms could/would try such a bonding opportunity...only you, with those little feet of yours! :)