November 10, 2008

Happenings

I'm going to stop apologizing for not blogging. It's just one of those things that gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Life seems to be flying by. We are in the groove of school, and may therapists coming in and out of the house. I think we've realized our new normal. I've missed a lot over the last few months, field trips, Disney on Ice, field day at school, picking pumpkins, and never finished vacation, but I think I'll just try to keep up from here on out. The best news we've had recently is that Sarah's latest MRI came back clear. Still no cancer! We are so grateful. I'll just leave you with a few pictures of some happenings lately.


Harvest Party- 50's girl, and Lucy from Narnia

doggy and Grandma
my cute, I mean scary, dragon

our latest family picture from the Gymnasts Tour of Champions show

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Mom and Sarah! So cute!

Judy said...

Praise God for the good "Cancer-Free" news. You all are walking witnesses to what it looks like to be totally leaning on the Lord. I love the great family pictures. While doggies, dragons and princesses are all pretty cute...I think my vote for best costume goes to that 50's girl!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave and Jenn,

So thankful for the latest news from the recent MRI. Continually lifting you up in prayer as you embrace the "new normal"to God's glory.Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving
Cindy Miller

A's said...

50s girl looks just like Jen did when she was little! Adorable.