December 14, 2008

Disney World

We just got back from a wonderful week at Disney World. We had such a wonderful time being together with my parents and my sister. My parents were so generous and we got to do so much. We went to Disney's Hollywood Studios, Sea World twice, and Magic Kingdom twice. We had so much fun riding rides, meeting characters, seeing shows, and just being together. The kids did great! Rather than spread the posts out I'm just going to post the whole week all at once. We know how good I am at keeping up with posting.

The whole fam...

One highlight was getting to see my freshman year college roomate and meeting her husband and daughter....

Alethea meeting Mickey and Minnie....

Alethea, Mikaela, and I got to feed dolphins at Sea World.....


Caleb after a day at Sea World.....yes, he is laying in the parking lot using his new sword as a pillow.....

lots and lots of rides......




meeting Belle....

meeting Cinderella.....


Buzz Lightyear.....

Lightening and Mater....

Jo Jo and Goliath.....


Mom and Dad, thank you so much for your generosity. We all had a great time, and I know these will be memories that the kids have forever. We love you!!!

4 comments:

Georgia said...

We absolutely loved getting to see all of you! It was fun to finally meet your precious children- they are so sweet and were so good to Ellie. She is still talking about her friends at Disney! I also loved seeing your parents and Jess-it was fun! I can't believe it had been so long! I'll try to do a post soon....I'm so unmotivated right now! Glad you made it home safely!

Kelly C said...

how kind of the Lord to allow your fam to go on such a wonderful trip! thanks for sharing the photos - the one of caleb on the ground is so priceless. : )
we continue to keep your fam in our prayers!

Kelley Murphy said...

What an awesome time. We especially love the picture of Caleb in the parking lot. =)

Courtney said...

awww those pictures are so great! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time! can't wait to hear all about it at the next admiin. :)