September 21, 2010

Anyone out there?



Well, it's been 7 months since I've posted. (Thanks Helen and Ang for the reminders) I know it's hard to believe but I really do have a good reason. Back in February we bought a new home. Pretty much all our free time went into totally redoing this house. Actually I should say all of Dave's free time. If we could have picked the perfect home for our family, this would be it. We are so grateful to the Lord for providing this home for us. A lot of land, minimal stairs for Sarah, close to church, and friends. It is the perfect house, but needed a lot of updating. Hence the lack of posts. I was just trying to keep my head above water. I have lots of before shots, but unfortunately our camera is not working right now so I can't take any after shots. I promise I'll try to post more, and if I don't, feel free to keep bugging me! There should be plenty to blog about with four kids in school!

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

Looking forward to hearing about it.
If you don't post soon enough, we'll just have to visit. :)

Phil Buckberg said...

Beautiful house! Can't wait to see all the updates.