August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!



Girlie turned two today! What can we say about her? She is one of the sweetest girls we know. We joke that she is the best greeter in the whole family. She loves to wave and blow kisses, making everyone's day. The nurses at Hopkins say they love to take care of her because she is so sweet. Of course we would have to agree!

Girlie, we hope you will never remember these last few months but we can't wait to recount God's faithfulness to you and through you as you have lived this out. You amaze us with your bravery, hard work, perserverance, and joy. We love you so much!!

Love,
Mom and Dad

10 comments:

TK said...

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y SARAH!!
TOO CUTE!

Jerusha said...

I agree Sarah- you are one of the most joyful, sweetest kids I know. I love when you greet me! We are praying that the years ahead are not as hard as this last one but that the lessons God is teaching you, of hard work, bravery and faith will stay with you forever. MUCH Love and Birthday Wishes.

Georgia said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I too pray that the next years are healthy and happy for you! You are part of an amazing family!

Oak Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sarah!
Every Blessing,
The Mohrs

Kelley Murphy said...

Oh, she is the cutest. Happy Birthday, Girlie! Your joy is truly a gift!

Anonymous said...

We wholeheartedly agree! We love you Sarah!!! Happy Birthday!
Love,
The Nelsons

Elise said...

Happy birthday sweet, sweet girl! What joy you bring to so many people!

My Open Nest said...

Jen/Dave, she is just precious and to be celebrated by God's grace and mercy. We're fairly new to the church, but were in Dave's parents' care group, and have been praying for you all through this last year.
Lean hard on the Lord, and know you're being prayed for by our family.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
The O'Sullivan Family

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! We miss you all!!

Georgia said...

Hey Jen- I sent you an email but I'm not totally sure I had the right email address. My email- in case you didn't get it is georgia_reuter@yahoo.com. Hope you guys are enjoying a long weekend!