October 5, 2008

Another ER trip



This time it was not Sarah....Caleb was playing in the playhouse in the basement and fell and hit his head on the wall. It was obvious pretty quickly that we needed to go to the ER. So, off I went to the peds ER at Montgomery General. Once again they were great. I think I was only gone at most an hour and a half total. Amazing!! Caleb blew me away. He was sooo brave. I was so proud of my big boy. He only cried during the three staples and just buried his head in his blue sheet. He cried for a bit after, and then was charming everyone in the place!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

What fun- life is always exciting isn't it! Last year we had to go to the ER twice for stitches for Ellie and once for me- know that feeling! Glad he is okay. Sounds like he handled it well- I don't blame him about the staples- getting them out after my c-section sounded horrible- but, it actually didn't ever hurt! It's the thought that gets you!

TK said...

Ouche! How is he doing now?