February 3, 2007

Bank



About twice a month we go on field trips to different places in the community. There are about 13 families in this group, all homeschooling, and all with at least one child in kindergarten or first grade. That's a lot of kids! The places we go have all been so kind to us, and this last week was no exception. We went to a local bank and got to see all the behind the scenes action. We saw behind the tellers desk, the drive thru teller, inside the ATM machine (my favorite), safe deposit boxes, and the vault. To top it off, the manager gave the kids donuts (the girls favorite), juice boxes, and goody bags. I think the moms learned more than the kids did! It is always so much fun to do these trips and to be reminded we're all in this homeschooling thing together.

4 comments:

The Murphys said...

thanks for telling us you had a blog. we appreciate it. =P

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Hey there! I just found your blog and I will enjoy keeping up with you all this way. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up! I miss you guys!

Alissa said...

i didn't know you had a blog!! :) i seriously can't believe you guys have 4 kids!!!! time really flies by. thought of you guys a few weeks ago when bobby took me to la madaline, remember that caregroup dinner?? :)