August 4, 2007

Anniversary Trip




Dave and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary last week. It's been so great. Nine years of marriage and four kids. Not bad!!We were able to get away for two nights at a place called the Glasbern Inn. The setting was just beautiful. We had a great time being together, enjoying undistracted conversation, good food, and a whole afternoon sitting in the sun by the pool. It was such a relaxing time. Two of the pictures are of the actual place we stayed. The other picture is of something we saw while out on a drive. It is a picture of an old fire company's garage door. It says fogelsville fire co. It was so neat.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The inn looks beautiful! I want you to know that Dave and I had a good laugh at your vacation story. Totally sounds like something I would do! I'm glad to hear that it all worked out in the end!