February 5, 2009

Today

Just wanted you all to know that I'm taking Sarah for an MRI at Hopkins today. The doctor has us doing these every three months just as precaution. Though the doctors have told us that this kind of tumor is not likely to grow back aggressively, we still need to do these MRI's to make sure. This is another opportunity to express faith and trust towards God. I always find these days to be emotionally and physically exhausting. This is the first time that Dave will not be able to go with me for one of these, so I'm grateful that my friend Susan has offered to go with me. We'll let you know when we get the results from the doctor, probably sometime tomorrow or Monday. As always, thanks for praying for our family.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thinking of you and praying for you... will miss bumping into you in front of church today. :-)

Kelly C said...

praying for you and the results...