June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


    I don't even know where to begin. Dave is such an amazing father! The way he balances loving, caring, training, and correcting is provoking. I want to be more like him. He totally has our kids hearts. They run to him the minute he walks in the door. They just love to be with him. And who wouldn't? He is so much fun!! The guy can make any regular activity seem like it's the best thing ever. Most importantly though, he instills in them a love for God and the church. For that, I am grateful. 
    I never would have guessed what the last year and a half would hold for us. I can say this though. I am so grateful that I get to walk through this trial with Dave by my side. He listens to me, cries with me, challenges me, and loves me. And oh boy, does he love Sarah. The way he cares for her is so sweet to watch. She and all the kids are so blessed to have a Dad like him. Here's just a glimpse of all the fun things Daddy does...






No comments: