March 25, 2008

So far...

so good. Sarah did great again today. She didn't fall asleep until the very end, but for the most part the day went well. We came home with some Zofran to try to help keep any nausea at bay. Up to this point, she seems to be tolerating everything pretty well. We got a new kind of steroid tonight to try. She was not having any part of the other one. We have so many different kinds of medicines already, we're calling it a pharmacy!!

Anything for our little girlie.....

8 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

What excellent news!! Continuing to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

we know what it is like to watch your girlie suffer as she is......you are doing such a good job ... hoping along with all of you..gretchen

Alissa said...

i'm praying for you guys and think of you often. so glad i have been able to see you for a few minutes at church, you both look so full of faith and peace even in the midst of all this.
love you guys!

Georgia said...

Great to hear and glad you have some other options to try! We think of you all the time and continue to pray for you. We love you guys!- Georgia, Mason and Ellie

Kelley Murphy said...

Keara and I pray for you guys and think of you guys all the time. I put Sarah's picture on our desktop so Keara will recognize her. =) Keara loved hanging out with Sarah on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things went well today...I'll be praying for you guys!

Jonalee said...

We're so encouraged to hear that things are going well so far!!

Unknown said...

Hi Dave and Jen,

I am a stranger from boston..I read josh harris's blog regularly and that's where I read about Sarah. I read that she's on a ton of drugs from today's post...I'm a 5th year pharmacy student pursuing a doctorate in pharmacy...please let me know if I can help you in anyway...in finding literature, information or anything in general..
praying for sarah continously!